Apply to trade at Warwick Food Festival 2018
Please note stalls will be accepted according to their suitability and not on a first come, first served basis, submission of your application form does not guarantee a place at the festival.
Applications for Sunday 27th May 2018 ARE NOW OPEN - APPLY TODAY!
This year's Event Managers
- Event Manager - Jamie Walker
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01926 800 750
- Deputy Event Manager - Kim Halsey
email@example.com / 01926 800 750
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
- The deadline for applications is Friday 30th March 2018. However, in exceptional circumstances, or if space is available, applications may be accepted after this date at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse any application.
- We regret that exhibitors are not able to specify the exact location of their stand/space; however, we will attempt to be accommodating where possible.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit of total booking fee is required to secure your place at the festival. This is payable upon confirmation of acceptance; an invoice will be sent to you which will include payment details and a due date (usually payable within 7 days). The remainder of the balance must be made in full by no later than Friday 27th April 2018, failure to meet these deadlines will result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Stallholders are responsible for provision of fire safety equipment on their stalls. CJ’s Events Warwickshire Limited reserve the right of inspection by the Fire Safety Officer of all stands and equipment.
- Please be aware that an EHO Officer may inspect a stall at any time to ensure the safe and hygienic operation of the site and compliance with the conditions of booking and product descriptions before, during and after the Festival. Any directions given must be complied with immediately.
- The provision of food and drink is governed by Food Hygiene Regulations. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to comply with Environmental Health Organisations regulations. For further information, contact a member of the Food and Occupational Safety & Health Team on 01926 456710 or visit - http://warwickdc.gov.uk/WDC/Environment+and+planning/Food+safety/Food+hygiene+and+quality/
- Stallholders are asked to keep their surrounding area as clean as possible throughout the festival. Stallholders are responsible for the safe and responsible disposal of any waste produced by themselves; Under no circumstances may refuse of any kind be left on site.
- All electrical equipment must be listed on the booking form, certified and have a current PAT certificate. A copy of this certificate must be returned with the booking form and also be made available for inspection at any time, before during or after the Festival. Please note that non-PAT tested equipment must not be used under any circumstances.
- All exhibitors must have valid public liability, product liability and employee liability insurance and a site risk assessment. Failure to produce these documents will result in immediate cancellation of their booking.
- Exhibitors will be liable for any damage they cause, and no blame or liability will be passed on to CJ’s Events Warwickshire Limited under any circumstances.
- Warwick Food Festival is open to the public from 10am and closes at 6pm. Stallholders may arrive on site at their allocated time slot only. Please note there is a maximum time limit of 1 hour for unloading. All vehicles must be moved to the FREE Exhibitors’ car park immediately after unloading. No stall display is to be taken down before end of trading at 6pm, and no vehicles are permitted on site outside of their allocated times.
- The application form is not valid unless completed in full and signed. By signing the application form, you agree to comply with these conditions.
- The 50% deposit payable upon booking confirmation is non-refundable.
- We regret credits or refunds will not be given for bookings cancelled by exhibitors under any circumstances. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather or adverse conditions.